Charles Ross & Son Announces Custom Fabricated Tanks, Vessels And Reactors
Charles Ross & Son Company, a manufacturer of specialty mixing equipment, also designs and builds custom fabricated tanks, stirred reactors, pressure and storage vessels with capacities up to 70,000 gallons. The tanks can be constructed for either horizontal or vertical installation and in any material of construction, from carbon steel and stainless steel, to aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel.
With five state-of-the-art facilities in the US, two in China and one in India, Ross is uniquely positioned to accept fabrication projects of virtually any size and complexity at very competitive prices.
The following features are routinely supplied on Ross fabricated vessels and reactors:
- Charge and discharge ports
- Vacuum and/or internal pressure design
- Agitation system
- Heating/cooling jacket or coils
- Sheathing and insulation
- ASME code stamp can be provided, as needed.
- Other code requirements such as USFDA, BISSC, ABS, API650, API620 and U142 can be met.
- Sanitary design
- Special polishes and coatings
- Mounting frames and brackets
- Control systems
SOURCE: Charles Ross and Son Company