Smyrna, GA - Atlanta Bread Company is bringing back one of its sandwiches, the Turkey Cranberry Twist, for a limited time. From now until Dec. 31, guests can celebrate the spirit of the holidays by enjoying the seasonal sandwich, as well as other special menu items, at Atlanta Bread Company locations.
The following holiday-inspired menu items are available at Atlanta Bread Company until Dec. 31, according to the company:
- Turkey Cranberry Twist: Oven-roasted turkey breast, crisp lettuce, tomato, onion and a tangy cranberry spread on asiago focaccia bread.
- Craisin Chicken Salad on Ciabatta: Chicken salad mixed with sliced almonds and dried cranberries with lettuce, tomato and onion on freshly-baked ciabatta bread.
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup: Thick and creamy pumpkin soup topped with sour cream.
- Seasonal Sweets: Chocolate Oatmeal and Craisin Cookie and Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookie.
- Holiday Breads: Spiced Pumpkin Bread topped with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, Banana Nut Bread and Cranberry Orange Bread, both topped with walnuts.
- Seasonal Specialty Drinks: A rich Peppermint Pattie Latte and a Chocolate Almond Rocha Latte both topped with whipped cream.
- ABC Dough: Re-loadable gift cards that make convenient stocking stuffers are available at any Atlanta Bread Company location, and are available in any denomination from $10 to $100.
SOURCE: Atlanta Bread Company