Colborne's 9-Plate Rotary Pie MachineSource: Colborne Corporation
Utilizing interchangeable accessories, Colborne's versatile 9-Plate can produce large single or double crust pies ranging from 7-10", as well as smaller, round, square, rectangular or oval pies in multiple configurations. Two sets of individually adjustable sheeting rollers provide exact crust thickness, while a quick change, heated trimming head can be easily set to create perfect fancy, fork or plain crimps. Changeovers for pie size, shape, production configurations or even trimmed shell rim patterns take only minutes.
Simple to operate and easy to maintain, Colborne's 9-Plate Rotary Pie Machine produces a more uniform product in less floor space, requires minimal training, and saves you time and raw materials.
- USDA listed models available
- High speed, dial adjustable crust rollers
- Multi-patterned trimming/crimping head
- Interchangeable accessories
- Timed water spray for improved dough seals
- Lift-up mechanism for finished product
- Corrosion-resistant and stainless steel construction
- Automatic controls for optional Filler
Colborne Corporation, 1879 Chestnut Ave., Glenview, IL 60025. Tel: 847-724-5070; Fax: 847-724-5081.